We have 5 experienced female doctors, Dr Sharon O’Donnell, Dr Caitriona Mooney, Dr Caitriona Kennedy, Dr Maria McKenna and Dr Deirdre Manton, who have special interest and further qualifications in women’s health and family planning.
Our range of services include:
Advice on all methods of contraception including the combined pill, progesterone only pill, the morning after pill, the Depo-provera, the contraceptive patch and vaginal ring. Insertion and removal of the ‘Mirena’ intrauterine contraceptive device and the ‘ Implanon’. Advice and counselling on the non hormonal methods of contraception.
- Antenatal and post natal care
- Free cervical screening
- Cervical cancer vaccination
- Breast cancer screening
- Advice, counselling and treatment on the Menopause, Osteoporosis and HRT
- Sexual health advise and screening for sexually transmitted diseases including; Chlamydia,Gonorrhoea, Hepatitis B and C, HIV and Syphilis
- Crisis pregnancy management
- Dealing with domestic violence